Friday, December 13, 2019

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS! - FRIDAY FLOWS


“HOME”


I hear they say, "Home is where the heart is!"
If that’s so, how come I don’t feel welcome?
Feeling more like a let down.
Somewhat of a disappointment - disjointed.  But why?!

I have to get from under its’ power…tastes a bit sour.
Destroy that tower so that I can rebuild anew…
…Stronger, fonder, much more filled with wander.
Destined to make a change to fix the blunder.
Will it ever change?, I wonder.


For now healing is a must!
Repair my heart with trust not lust.
Help it to remain strong and withstand the rush…
…Rush of emotions…rush of the storm…
…Rush to make a decision out of disgust…
…But for what?  For the norm?

I’m on a new journey to find my home.
Gotta figure out where my heart is or if it wants to be alone.
Until then, I will sit on my throne in my zone:
Praying, meditating, saying, “(H)OOOME..!”

So, where is your heart?  I'm not just talking about a physical place or location.  What do you like to do that makes your heart sing and feel like you're on a vacation?  What makes your heart skip a beat and allows you to vibe to the rhythm of your own drums?  What do you like to do to have some fun?  Let me know below!

Always remember, "Spread LOVE & LIGHTI, and EVERYTHING will be alright!"

Peace,

~o~ D33 ~o~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment