Tuesday, October 1, 2019

EXPLORING YOUR DIVINITY!!!



Oh, my, my, my, HOW DIVINE!

As I watch this beautiful sunrise on this glorious day, I see how the magnificent colors of the rainbow are put on display!  It’s as if the sun is barely peaking one eye open - the 3rd eye that is - to show us how truly outstanding and bright its’ light really is.  To so gracefully paint the sky marvelous shades of orange hues with the pink dews that in turn underline and brighten up the blues; it just leaves you saying, “Oh, my, my, my, HOW DIVINE!”

I know this will not be the last time because I always enjoy a beautiful sunrise.  I absolutely LOVE how it is different every time, but the true light of the sun never ceases to shine.  It is truly quite divine!  It can also serve as a metaphor for all that you have in store.  You see, you are the sun and the light within you is meant to shine so bright.  As soon as you gather your might to open up your 3rd eye and spread your delight.  It was never meant to be shut so tight that you strangle your soul’s delight.  Just surrender to the fight and watch yourself take flight!  I promise you that you will be amazed by your spirit’s guiding light.  It will leave you saying “Oh, my, my, my, HOW DIVINE!”

So, now that the sun is finally fully out to have some fun, I will leave you with this so that I can run.  Run to my heart’s desire so that I can aspire to fulfill my every wish, dream and desire because my soul is on fire!  It is my destiny to be a beacon, you see; to spread LOVE & LIGHT; to let you know that everything will be alright!  You can follow me if you like because I intend to use my guiding light to show the world that spirit is always right and will forever bring ultimate delight.  It’s a force I dare not fight, for I know it is the source of my might which magnifies my light.  Now, let’s go!  Time to shine!  Every time you shine you will have the world saying, “Oh, my, my, my, HOW DIVINE!”

~D33’Z D!V!N!TY

What has left you saying, "Oh, my, my, my, HOW DIVINE!" in your life?  Leave me a comment below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blessing my day with these magic filled words. The Spirit Guides are working through you today. I really enjoyed this reading very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! May they guide you in a way that lights your soul on fire!

      “Spread LOVE & LIGHT, and EVERYTHING will be alright!” ~Dee

      Delete