Friday, December 6, 2019

DIG DOWN DEEP TO RELEASE


“DEEP BELOW"

Sitting here trying to fight back tears.
Trying not to have fear(s).
Longing for cheers yet can’t quite steer.
Trying to find my way.
Trying not to sway.
I just want to play.


Play this game called life, but you can keep the strife!
I’m tryin to keep it simple as if a pink peg person in my vehicle.


Strolling on the yellow brick road of the game board,
trying to keep it black and white so I don’t have to fight…
...Fight to recover from heartbreak…
...Fight to heal from trauma…
...Fight for the love of my mama.

What I fail to realize all these years is that the battle is not mine!
My battle is to shine…shine so bright I steal the light.
Hanging on with all my might just to keep my lid on tight.
‘Cause every time I lose my shit, I feel like I want to fight.
No, it’s not alright especially when I think I just might!
But what are you fighting for?

For the depths of my soul to be in control and not allow my emotions to steal the show.
For balance and inner peace so that I can find the recipe and spread the glow.
For the will and fearlessness to lose control and unfold the majestic spirit that’s deep below.



'Tis the season to release what no longer serves you.  Holding on to anger, resentment, feelings of jealousy or envy are not healthy.  If you are still harboring animosity or any ill will towards anyone or anything (this can relate to particular situations or circumstances as well), then now is the time to purge all of that negative energy from your system.  You may have to dig down REAL deep...like DEEP, DEEP, DEEP...to uncover some childhood trauma.  This is to uncover any issues having to deal with daddy or mama!

Out with the old to make room for the new!  We all are going through tremendous changes and transformations at this time.  Don't get left behind as 2020 rolls around because I'm here to tell you that 2020 will be profound!  I would hate to see you stuck in a rut over something you feel was messed up over 20 years ago.  Whether the incident happened yesterday or five minutes ago, NOW is the time to let that ISH go!  Buckle up because we're going for a joyous ride!  See you on the other side!

In what ways will you clear DEEP BELOW?  How will you help your soul grow?  Drop any questions or comments down below!

Always remember, "Spread LOVE & LIGHT, and EVERYTHING will be alright!"

PEACE,

~o~ D33 ~o~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment