Saturday, December 7, 2019

LOVE, MY LOVE!

“MI AMOR”




MI AMOR,

Passing thru Hendersonville in my feels...

Don’t take it personal.  Don’t rush.  Surrender to the lust or is it lush?!  Feeling flushed yet my heart is plush.  So, I choose lush over lust!  Whatever it is I know I’m lavishly ravishing to feel your grill all over me giving me chills…from my rooty-tooty ooohhh so fresh & fruity to the tip top til you pop my top…mind blown!  Crown chakra radiating with that golden glow leaving all others in awe and wonder…riddling themselves on how you actually make Precious giggle and whistle like a fiddle.  It’s the rumble in your thunder when you go down under you make my mind wonder.  You keep me on edge.  I need to make this pledge to you:

You are my heart, my soul and you make me lose control.
I love being with you.
I love confiding in you.
My desire is to be with you.
To share my life with you.
I desire to be a wife for you.

I desire to manifest all of our wildest dreams together.  Let’s be those birds of a feather who flock together wherever the wind blows and only our souls know the places we will go.

Forever & ever for all lifetimes.  It is I you’ll seek & shall surely find!

LOVE,

MI AMOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment