Thursday, December 5, 2019

HEAVENLY INTELLIGENCE GROWING HIGH

Photo by:  Designed By Dreams Photography


"ON CLOUD 9!"


#HIGH : Heavenly Intelligence Growing High

HIGH!...as the clouds on CLOUD 9!
Soaring...roaring...floating above all the B.S. and misunderstandings.
Trying to educate and enlighten myself to get HIGH!

I gotta get HIGH!
I gotta fly so I can try to see that the B.S. is a part of the process.
The journey is such a sweet success due to the B.S.
What B.S. you may ask?!
Well, simply put - BOLD STRENGTH!
Oh, what you thought I was gonna say BULLSHIT!?
Well, in that case, let's talk about it.
See, in a sense I guess I can see how one may think, automatically, that the B.S. I am referring to is bullshit because that very same 'one' is like the low-blowing dark cloud who needs to reach deep to find that inner peace in order to fly HIGH and vibrate at a higher frequency like me!

Photo by:  Designed by Dreams Photography

So, like those dark clouds, they need to release all that negative energy.
So they can see that all they truly need is my B.S. (BOLD STRENGTH that is!) in order to succeed.
Succeed at soaring above the negative B.S. (bullshit that is).
In order to shed all that stress so that they can reconnect and not neglect or block that inner light that wants to shine so bright in order to reach greater heights!
I tried to tell you we taking flights!
We soaring HIGH...ON CLOUD 9!!!

#HIGH

What helps you get #HIGH?  What wisdom do you possess to reach the sky?  There are no limits; so, don't be timid.  Let me know if you in it to win it!

~XOX~D33'Z D!V!N!TY~XOX~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment