Friday, October 11, 2019

THE GREAT, I AM!

Dress shirt is part of altered apparel by UNEEK DEZINS

"THANKFUL"

Thankful for so many blessings.
Grateful that you all are showing me the way.
Anxious to unlock all within and let my light shine.
Glorified by your majesty.
Amazed by your beauty.
Abundant with joy that you see value in me.
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve.
Use me to spread love and laughter.
Use me to uplift, encourage, enlighten, educate, nurture and love.
I LOVE YOU!



I am in awe of your grace.
I thank you for keeping me safe.
I thank you for your whisper.
I thank you for your love.
I bathe in your excellence and exuberance.
I am mystifying.
I am angelic.
I am blessings in action.
I am grateful.
Abundantly overjoyed.
The spirit within me smiles big and bright.
THANKFUL!


What are you thankful for?  Let me know below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment