Monday, November 11, 2019

WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THE MESSAGE?

 “MESSAGE”

MESSAGE!  Special delivery!
Use the ending to rid of the beginning.
Take the SAGE and smudge the “MES”, 
leaving me with the rest…the best!
For the love in me, I’m trying desperately to decipher this dream.

All I know is at this round table with vultures of women I shall not go.
I do not like the flow, not feeling the mojo.
How can you surround me with people who don’t know…
Who don’t want to grow.
Their energy I sense in me is not what I want to be.
Through all the bickering and name calling lies a bit of jealousy and envy.
For what?  For they desire to be all that’s within me,
but don’t care to see that what they envy is my D!V!N!TY.
It’s my destiny.  Don’t fault me.

I do not appreciate you leaving me.
It’s as if sometimes you find a little joy in my suffering.
I’m moving past that.
No longer will I be lonely even if all I have is me.
For, together, divine and I make we.
We shall never thirst nor hunger anymore.
For prosperity and abundance surrounds us and keeps us in wonder.
We will prevail even over the backstabbing of family.
For it is our destiny to spread love eternally.
So, with that it is clear to me that the “MESS” in MESSAGE is not meant for me!
Is that clear enough baby?!

#MESSAGE

Whether I am using sage in smudging or in cooking recipes, I enjoy the great benefits that come with this powerful herb.  I really love consuming and mixing it in my detox and relaxation teas.  Below is a video showing you one of the many ways I utilize sage along with several other herbs to produce a great tea blend that is beneficial for many different symptoms or ailments.



SAGE BENEFITS:

The following is a list of properties and/or medicinal/spiritual benefits you can attain by using sage.  Keep in mind there are several different types and although they share similar benefits, they have very different tastes and aromas.
  • Antimicrobial (antibacterial/anti-fungal/antiviral)
  • Natural pesticide
  • Natural cleanser
  • Natural air freshener
  • Dispels negative energy
  • Psychoactive - improves cognition and intuition
  • Prevents degenerative diseases (i.e. Dementia, Alzheimer's)
  • Anti-stress or mood stabilizer/booster (anxiety/depression)
  • Eases insomnia
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Healthy skin
  • Prevent/improve diabetes
In what way(s) do you enjoy using sage?  If you do not like using sage, then what herb(s) do you prefer and why?  What do you get out of the MESSAGE?  Let me know in the comments below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment