Sunday, November 10, 2019

WEEKLY ENERGY FORECAST

Similar to the weather forecast that many view on the daily, wouldn't you like to get an idea of what type of energy to be prepared for that could possibly be surrounding you for the week?  If this is something you're interested in, then click the video link below.  This reading is all about the upcoming energy behind the full moon in Taurus, but it is also intended to be timeless which means whenever you view it, hopefully it will resonate with you and still apply to the week that you are in at the time of viewing.  If it does not resonate with your spirit, then simply click off and go on about life per usual.  Just like the weather, things can change.  So, if there is something that you don't like regarding the reading, then you have the power to adjust your reality - simply think it; speak it and/or write it down; put some passionate, loving energy behind it to set your intentions; and watch the power of your manifestation(s) become your reality!

WEEKLY ENERGY FORECAST:  


 


DISCLAIMER: I am a Holistic Healthcare Practitioner and Reiki Master; however, I am not your personal provider unless you so choose. Please use your full discernment, free will and good judgement. All videos are for entertainment and educational purposes to help those who choose ascend and continue to enlighten along this journey called “life”. I am not responsible for the choices you decide to make. Continue to use your own internal guidance system and you will not be led astray. Love & Light! Asé.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To book a reading with me, email me: d33zd1v1n1ty@gmail.com or visit: D33'Z D!V!N!TY FIVERR Donations are welcome!! Thank you in advance! Blessings and love reciprocated tenfold. All proceeds go back into developing D33'Z D!V!N!TY/K3$H@Y'$ KR38IONS for your educational/informational purposes. paypal.me/D33ZD1V1N1TY Cashapp: $D33ZD1V1N1TY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my wishlist HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to comment below the video or you can even return here and comment below to let me know how it goes!  I am truly interested in the way the energy flows and what spirit shows.  I know we are all connected and are one; so, we experience similar highs and lows while trying to minimize the woes.  That's the way life goes!

I'm not trying to take up too much of your time, but you know I have to leave you with a rhyme to make it worth your while and to find ways to express my inner child!  This is my style and I haven't revisited mini D33 in a while.  Anyway, I'm sending much LOVE & LIGHT your way because I want mini D33 to shine bright.  Not intentionally trying to blind you, but just to be a guiding light!  To truly let you know that EVERYTHING will be alright!  Just remember my slogan and what I say every day because all things come back around to make its way!  I pray your upcoming week is full of love and light and that everything will be alright so you can lay those burdens down and not have to fight.  Until next time, keep the peace because ultimately it's all about your sweet SERENITY!

Much LOVE,
~XOX~D33'Z D!V!N!TY~XOX~

No comments:

Post a Comment