Wednesday, November 6, 2019

HOW TO LET GO OF THE PAST

As I venture on this healing journey, I am continuously challenged to find creative ways to release any and all negative energy(ies) of my past.  In doing so, you remove blockages that may hinder you from potential blessings and spiritual growth.  The key is to find ways that make your heart sing; thereby allowing your spirit to jump for joy!

If you have not noticed, writing poetry is one therapeutic way I release.  Other tactics I have employed are creative design whether it be jewelry making, graphic design, fashion design, etc.  Hopefully, you will learn to find what works best for you.  In the meantime, take a look at other ways within the poem that may help you rid of DEAD-weight!

TO RECREATE THIS DIY JOURNAL, CLICK HERE.



“A LETTER TO THE DEAD”


Dear Dead,

I would love to do this in person, but I choose this way instead.
This letter is to inform you that I lay you to rest in my past.
I wish to move on fast!
I can no longer allow the feelings of hurt to last.
I can no longer allow the fits of rage and doubt to cloud my mind and waste my time.
For if I do, I will continually be stuck like glue.
This I vow I shall not do!
Instead I choose to be renewed.
Please just don’t be so shrewd for that is rude.  Like, DUDE!

I desire to be cordial…to that I am loyal because inside me is royalty.
I no longer hold grudges.  With sage I will smudge it.
I am transforming into the greatest version of me.
Take it or leave it, but don’t be conceited.
That devil is defeated!
Filled with love, my heart beats and triumphs over deceit because I have all the receipts.
Double-check.  Triple-check.
Just give me my respect!

Respect my mind.  Respect my body.
Most importantly, respect my soul for it is in control.
This I know!
For the greatest love I have to give is to let myself live!
With all that said, I must forgive in order for me to truly live.
That is the intention of this letter to forgive and forget and make myself better.
So, farewell to you dear dead and in my past you shall stay.
I have earned my wings and am flying away.
Forever I am grateful for the lessons and remain faithful.
So, THANK YOU!

Eternal love grows so tender!
That I will ALWAYS remember!

Growing eternally, developing mentally, and always will be:

~XOX~D33'Z D!V!N!TY~XOX~

If you write a letter to the dead, what will be said?  What are some issues, topics, or things that need to be shed?  Comment down below and let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment