Saturday, November 16, 2019

HOW TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVITY

Do you find yourself stuck in a negative rut?  You ever wonder how to get unstuck?!  A detox cleanse may be your friend.  If you want a recipe, then follow me!  Click HERE and when you're finished let's raise the glass and cheers - toast to the good life, releasing the strife.  Now, as you sip on your tea, enjoy the following passage with me.  Hopefully you will see another way to rid of the negativity!

“GET OUT”


“GET OUT!”, I shout without a doubt.
Forcing the negative thoughts of my mind to retreat from me.
Here is not your destiny!
Bounce off a tree.  Just get away from me.
You are a disease not meant for me.
I no longer allow you to block me from my destiny, you see.
I have a lot to be.
I’m full of greatness, you see.
I rebuke you because with you comes jealousy and envy
which are no longer meant to be a part of me.

What is my destiny?  To be a healer and lead people to see.
“What must they see?”, you ask me.
For one, that there is no room for negativity.
If we are to progress as one, then ridding of all things negative must be begun.
I’m no stranger and I don’t run.
So, stand up to you I’ve done.
I shun all your energy away from my synergy 
with sage so powerful it’s really a mystery.
You will go down in history because there is where you’re meant to be.
In my past, will you last?
Only time will tell.
For now, I shout, “GET OUT!”; and I release you with this spell.
So mote it be that all you negativity is removed from me.
For without a doubt, I do shout, “GET OUT!”

WEEKLY ENERGY FORECAST:


If you are in need of renewed energy, then click on the video below and follow me.  My goal is to help you lose control, avoid the woes, and go with the flow.



In what ways do you deal with negative energy?  How do you clear the enemy?  Comment down below and let me know about any rituals or cleansing techniques that you like to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment