Sunday, October 13, 2019

DEFINING ALAS

Photo credit:  Designed by Dreams Photography

"ALAS!, LOVE ABUNDANTLY STREAMS!"




ALAS...what does that word truly mean?

I think they got lazy, if you ask me!
Alas is simply short for AT LAST, you see.
I like to use acronyms for my definitions.
So, sit back, relax and listen!

"A" is for ALAS.
Now, before you try to come beat my ass, 
I realize TECHNICALLY one shouldn't use the word in the definition.
Like I said, "RELAX!", this is my rendition.

"L" is for LOVE.
So sweet and pure, I always picture a beautiful white dove.
Wings spread ready to soar to shower you with its' agape love.
You are now adorned!

"A" is for ABUNDANTLY.
This is the vision everyone wishes to see.
It is also where they dream to be, so freely.
Hold on to that vision, homie!
One day it may be your moment.

"S" is for STREAMS.
Do you remember that dream?
Where you fly so high that you surpass the stars in the sky.
Thus, ascending into another galaxy where time never passes you by.

It's a completely different realm.
One the world wouldn't even believe on film.
This is the perfect realm where you can shout without a doubt, 
"ALAS!, LOVE ABUNDANTLY STREAMS! For I am living the dream!"
Now, let your love stream and dare to dream.
One day, you will see what I mean!

#ALAS

What does ALAS mean to you?  What does PURE love make you do?  Leave me a comment, and I'll get back to you!  Thank you for the view!

If you are interested in the information from the floetry video above, explore the links below:
DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! BLESSINGS AND LOVE RECIPROCATED TENFOLD! paypal.me/D33ZD1V1N1TY Cashapp: $D33ZD1V1N1TY To book a reading with me, email me: d33zd1v1n1ty@gmail.com

Check out my wishlist HERE! In case you want further guidance or are interested in the decks I use in this video: 1. Messages of Life 2. Rumi Oracle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment