Friday, June 25, 2021

WHERE'S THE LOVE?!



So often people judge or prejudge based off of the past,
not knowing that the illusion within that has already past.
"Where is the love?!", I ask.

For if you truly love me unconditionally, then you will see that the past is no longer me.
You will see the trials and tribulations that I have overcome and instead of hating on me and praying for my downfall, you would say, "CONGRATULATIONS!"
Where is the celebration?! I don't really need the validation.
I just don't want you falling into the category of miseducation.

You see love is all you need to really see me,
and not the person you want me to pretend to be.
I'm aware that I ruffle a few feathers,
but it's all in an effort to help you get your ish together.
They say, "You can lead a horse to the stream,
but you can't force him/her to drink."
So, it's on you if you're thirsty.
Don't blame me for being parched and dehydrated;
when I lead you to the stream, but you hesitated.
All you need is love, but you'd rather spew hate and be stuck.
Now that I'm finally walking away because I've had enough;
you want to look at me quizically asking me, "Yo, wassup?!"
Well, I can no longer help you, bruh!
Ask yourself, "Where is the L.O.V.E.?!

~XOX~ D33'Z D!V!N!TY ~XOX~
"Don't forget your LOVE & LIGHT because it truly makes everything alright!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment