Tuesday, December 1, 2020

LINES


Lines

You can’t be faking the funk over there stuck wondering why you STUNK! (Stopped Trying to Understand New Knowledge)  When you full of shit it’s no wonder you quit!

Anything can regrow when in the proper environment and nurtured with LOVE & LIGHT!  Move on what you know to be true.  It doesn’t matter if no one believes you!

I’m my own definition of PERFECT.  No longer wearing a mask.  I found my identity and standing strong in the new authentic ME! #maskoff

Protected by the Divine
Excellent as I allow my light to shine
Respectful of those vibrating high
Flawless understanding of why
Evolving into a beautiful butterfly
Conscious enough to go thru the deep hurt and pain
Trusting that I will continually be made PERFECT again!

You live in your truth, and I’m going to live in mine.  You can’t stop my grind!  I’m destined to SHINE!  Don’t hate me; I’m Divine!  I was blessed before my time.  I’m destined for greatness and NOW is the time!  What are you waiting for?!   Get in line!  To reach your highest potential you have to tap into (check in with) your higher self from time to time. #meditate

This is how you draw the lines!  It doesn't have to be just black and white. Make it colorful with Divine delight.  Create your new reality with your Divine light.  Color outside the lines; It's quite a sight!  The rainbow you create will surely be magnified.  What do your Divine LINES look like?

~XOX~ D33'Z D!V!N!TY ~XOX~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment