Sunday, November 8, 2020

INTROSPECTION IS DIVINE PROTECTION


DIVINE PROTECTION


Up bright and early like I'm rising with the Grand Rising!
I have to do this shadow work; No time for hiding.
Digging down deep, peeling back more layers that need to seep...as in my tea that needs to steep.
It's okay to weep.
In fact, it's necessary unlike dairy which may clog up outlets and leave you in regret.
No time for that!

Regret is for the weak or meek.
Whichever you choose - talk is cheap!
Action speaks louder than words and is what will get you heard.
So, birds the word and that bird inside is screaming for you to spread your wings and FLYYYYY!!
Fly high and touch the sky!
Surpass all the negativity that you have been feeling inside.
Create a new vibe.  Stop trying to hide.  Don't lie!
For if you lie and try to hide, then you will be diminishing that beautiful, delicate, bright light that's trying so desperately to shine.

I'm releasing and letting go of any toxicity that tries to creep into my life in the form of the Devil, you see!
Instead, I'm transforming and transmuting this energy using the powers invested in me that were given to me by the Most High in order to fulfill my destiny.
So, by the powers invested in me, I am ending and healing this Saturn energy and breaking generational chains eternally - that have had my ancestors in bondage for far too long.
Now, we can forever sing this song:

'Freedom...Freedom, let me loose 'cause I need freedom, too!
I break chains all by myself
Won't let my freedom rot in hell!
Hey! I'ma keep runnin'
'cause a winner don't quit on themselves.'

I love myself enough to know that to this devil I will not fold!
Introspection is DIVINE PROTECTION!!

~XOX~ D33'Z D!V!N!TY ~XOX~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

#d33zd1v1n1ty #d33zd1v1netarot #d33zd1v1n1typoetry #divine #divineprotection #poetry #tarot #tarotreadersofinstagram #tarotcommunity #legacy #legacyofthedivinetarot #Facebook #instagood #poeticjustice #devil #energy #spirituality #motivationalquotes #free #freedom #beyonce #beyoncé #inspirationalquotes #power #introspection #inspiration #motivation #ciromarchetti #marchetti #gildedreverielenormand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment