Thursday, March 12, 2020

D33'Z D!V!N!TY


I feel a rush come over me...like a rush of emotions.
My heart skips a beat.
It's more than feeling unique.
It's mystique.  Such a treat.
Well worth the heat!

I try hard to speak.
The words are at the tip of my teeth, but afraid to take that leap.
Not dazed nor confused.  Just ready to be a muse.
Used as a vessel to spread LOVE & LIGHT.
Not trying to wrestle with those who lack compassion.
Instead show them love and understanding because that's classy and in fashion.
I'm sick and tired of all the bashing and all that reckless talk as if they're trashy.
No more clashing!

Let's just have a sit down - old-school style and catch up 'cause it's been a while.
I see you coming at me sideways and may think I'm lame.
But, BAAABY, I'm far from that.
Don't hate me 'cause I've changed.
I'm leveling up because I don't want to feel stuck.
Stuck in the rut of this rat race western society wants to call "THE LIFE".
I'm on a mission to truly live my best life minus all the strife.
Y'all can have that life!  I will be alright!

I'm like dynamite.
Don't make me explode because you won't be able to handle this load.
Forgive yourself!  I'm BOLD!!
I'm no longer under anyone else's control.
I'm the fortune cookie you wish to unfold.

Blessings manifest before me.
For I am connected to the tree...tree of life and all that's right.
Never do I wish to be anyone other than me.
I know I was made to be divinely and uniquely me.
For it is me and only me who holds the power to be D33'Z D!V!N!TY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISCLAIMER: I am a Holistic Healthcare Practitioner and Reiki Master; however, I am not your personal provider unless you so choose. Please use your full discernment, free will and good judgement. All videos are for entertainment and educational purposes to help those who choose ascend and continue to enlighten along this journey called “life”. I am not responsible for the choices you decide to make. Continue to use your own internal guidance system and you will not be led astray. Love & Light! Asé.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To book a reading with me, email me: d33zd1v1n1ty@gmail.com or visit: D33'Z D!V!N!TY FIVERR Donations are welcome!! Thank you in advance! Blessings and love reciprocated tenfold. All proceeds go back into developing D33'Z D!V!N!TY/K3$H@Y'$ KR38IONS for your educational/informational purposes. paypal.me/D33ZD1V1N1TY Cashapp: $D33ZD1V1N1TY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment